Welcome to Publector, https://publector.org. We offer an online reading service where you can read, bookmark, share and save publications. The publication content is provided by publishers independent of Publector. Publector publishes e-books according to agreements made with these publishers. Copyright information can be found at each publication. Users are allowed to share content via links to Publector, but are not allowed to distribute e-books or any other content on Publector by selling it, copying it or renting it out.
– Membership is free and intended for private individuals, companies and organizations.
– A member is responsible for providing information that is complete, correct and true.
– A member is responsible for providing a correct and an up-to-date email address.
– A member is responsible for not publishing information that can be perceived as discriminating or offensive in any way.
– Publector may communicate with a member via services of Publector or information provided by the member.
– Personal information is processed and stored by Publector in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
– Publector may temporarily close the service for upgrades or services.
– Publector may partly or entirely transfer their rights and obligations to other parties under these terms and agreements.
BREACH OF AN AGREEMENT
Upon suspicion of a member breaching the terms and agreements, Publector may immediately suspend the member.
Publector Systems AB