INTEGRITY POLICY, GDPR
Publector Systems AB, Dalagatan 50 113 24 Stockholm, is responsible for the personal data. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publector Systems AB manages personal data in accordance with the EU’s data protection regulation ”GDPR”.
Publector Systems AB uses personal data solely for the purpose of making the functionality of the user accounts, i.e. password protection, reading lists and bookmarks, work. We do not sell or distribute the personal data to third parties. We only save personal data of registered members.
You have the right to remove your user account at any time. Please see the contact information above.
If you have any complaints as a registered user, please contact Datainspektionen, Box 8114, 104 20 Stockholm, email@example.com.
Welcome to Publector, https://publector.org. We offer an online reading service where you can read, bookmark, share and save publications. The publication content is provided by publishers independent of Publector. Publector publishes e-books according to agreements made with these publishers. Copyright information can be found at each publication. Users are allowed to share content via links to Publector, but are not allowed to distribute e-books or any other content on Publector by selling it, copying it or renting it out.
– Membership is free and intended for private individuals, companies and organizations.
– A member is responsible for providing information that is complete, correct and true.
– A member is responsible for providing a correct and an up-to-date email address.
– A member is responsible for not publishing information that can be perceived as discriminating or offensive in any way.
– Publector may communicate with a member via services of Publector or information provided by the member.
– Personal information is processed and stored by Publector in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
– Publector may temporarily close the service for upgrades or services.
– Publector may partly or entirely transfer their rights and obligations to other parties under these terms and agreements.
BREACH OF AN AGREEMENT
Upon suspicion of a member breaching the terms and agreements, Publector may immediately suspend the member.
Publector Systems AB